Welcome and thanks for your interest in az healing center
My vision since I have moved here to the Scottsdale area was to create what I had in Missouri at my yoga studio. I had the most amazing students who were so eager to learn and be a part of a community of like-minded individuals and support each other. Scottsdale is different from MO and I appreciate all that I have come in contact with since 2004, moving here to AZ.
I want to share "Under the Roof" with those type of practitioners who are looking for a part-time or a full time home to do the work, and potentially get out of their J-O-B.
practitioner Blocks of time
Steps to secure your time slot:
- Review the Blocks of Time Chart below to view the suggested hours of establishing your business. Being in a routine of "business hours" will support you in a regular routine of meeting with clients and staying on target to growing your business. It also allows the space to be used by other members. This creates consistency for your clients and for you.
- IF you only want to book on an as needed basis, you will secure your block of time in advance of your scheduled appointments. An invoice with be presented to you once the request has been turned into firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership to AZ Healing center
What AZ Healing Center offers:
- highly sought after professional office environment in Scottsdale with easy access off the 101
- furnished Office or furnished Treatment Room
- ample parking for your clients
- your clients can wait in a waiting room (and not in your home)
- receive business mentorship from Amy Stephens
- you enter with your clients and you leave with your clients
- marketing support through AZ Healing Center social media - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- scheduling through AZ Healing Center MINDBODY account for all appointments, so rooms are not double booked
- place your business cards and brochures in waiting room
- liability insurance for the overall space
- listed on the "Under our Roof" Home page of the website with your website link and best way to reach you
- wifi access
- coffee and tea selections for your use, along with almond milk or half and half
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave and a place to sit away from clients
- restrooms located inside the office suite
- a business address to receive mail
- monthly cleaning for the full suite
- offer your clients a small bottle of water at the end of their treatment
- future plans; 2 receptionists will be available with 6:30 am - 1:00 pm shift and 12:30 - 7:00 pm shift. They will be there to greet your guests, check them in on the MINDBODY software, make coffee and keep the space organized and clean
Expectations of Members:
- participate in 2 blocks of time each week (example, if you work full time and want to do 1 Thursday evening and 1 Saturday morning each week)
- marketing yourself to bring in your clients and fill your appointment slots
- participate in 2 meetings as a group (one in April and the other in December, dates to be announced later)
- liability insurance for your business and have AZ Healing Center listed on your Certificate of Insurance and provide a copy for the office records, this is due to AZ Healing Center before you start your schedule
- have your business license with the City of Scottsdale (and any other licenses needed for your practice)
- set the stage for your clients to enter the space quietly and to leave the space quietly as we have modalities that require silence and supportive environment
- print your own business cards
- be respectful of your clients, your co-members and the neighbors within the office complex
- your parking space is to the East by trees near Parkway Bank and not in front of our office building, as we leave that for clients
- take your own payments (and if you are unfamiliar with this platform Amy will provide you assistance)
- book your schedule through MINDBODY provided by AZ Healing Center
- take your own phone calls and communicate with your clients appropriately for appointments or get them in the habit to book on their own through MINDBODY
- you enter with your clients and you leave with your clients
- members receive a 6 month (25% discount) or 12 month (35% discount) block of time reduction in price for the Office or Treatment Room space, invoiced before the start of your block of time to secure your space in the calendar. If you book for 4 blocks of time each week for 12 months then a 40% discount will be applied.
- if you are looking to host a large workshop and want to use the larger space once a month or an ongoing basis you will need to fill out the Workshop Form and Amy will get back with you within a week once submitted via online
- no "poaching" someone else's clients and will be immediately addressed and membership will be revoked if it takes place twice
- Please select your schedule by using the worksheet given to you in your membership packet - Members get first scheduling rights and need to be booked for full amount of your membership contract upfront. Meaning you will need to set a schedule when you sign your membership packet to commit to each slot you select and pay for on a monthly basis.
- Example of membership - Sally decides that she wants to work every Monday and Thursday from 9:30-2:30 pm which would be $90 per block equaling $180 for the week which can accommodate up to 8 appointments within 1 week. Sally charges $75/hr, and with a full schedule of 8 appointments she earns $600 a week and $2,400/month. Then for her membership options she can do, 6 month membership (receive a 25% discount and for a 12 month membership receive a 35% discount) and Sally will have reserved every Monday and Thursday block of time for her membership time.
- $180/week X 4 weeks = $720 (non-member pricing) and with a
- 6 month Membership her monthly fee goes down to $540 each month and with a
- 12 month Membership her monthly fee goes down to $468 each month.
- Sally sees for 32 appointments a month, that a 6 month Membership she will earn $1,860 and with a 12 month Membership she will earn $1,932.
- Calculate each block of time on your worksheet and the amount for your bookkeeping records and once your schedule has been submitted you will receive an invoice to be paid immediately to secure your upcoming membership time blocks. PLEASE NOTE - this is not payment done at the end of your month, it is at the beginning of your month of services.
- Email your worksheet to email@example.com or leave at the office with Amy Stephens directly at a scheduled time, so we can confirm dates and payment.
- You will be sent an invoice for payment to hold your membership schedule and if not paid within 7 days from submission then those dates will be released to another practitioner to enjoy. You can pay via credit card or Square Cash transfer.
Questions - email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the SUBJECT line make sure you put what it is regarding so it can be addressed immediately.
step 3 - If you are a looking to use the larger room you will need to fill out the Workshop Form and it will be sent online to amy once you "SUBMIT."