- Level 1 begins with 16 continuing education contact hours of instruction, allowing persons with varing backgrounds to enter, acknowledge their previous learning and to further develop concepts and skills in energy-based therapy. A strong commitment to personal growth is required.Participant will learn:
- Describe the human energy system relationship to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health
- Discuss energy principals basic to HT
- Assess the energy field and energy centers
- Identify a basic Healing Touch sequence
- Demonstrate specific intervention techniques used in Healing Touch
- Discuss applications of Healing Touch in personal and professional practice
- Energy system concepts related to health
- Basics of the energy system, energy field and energy centers
- Location and function of the Chakras
- Assessment of the energy field and energy centers
- Meditation for centering and maintaining energetic flow
- Principals and practice of Healing Touch
- Selected intervention techniques: Basic Healing Touch Sequence, Magnetic Passes, Magnetic Clearing, Chakra Connection (1 on 1, 2 on 1, self ) Headache Techniques (tension, migraine, sinus), Ultra Sound, Laser, Chakra Spread, Scudder (optional), Mind Clearing (optional )
- Principals of self-healing
- Personal development as a healer
- Legal and professional aspects of touch therapies
- 16 Continuing Education Contact Hours through AHNA/CHNA, NCBTMB, ANCC, NCCA
Instructor: Vickie Smith HTCP/Instructor has been practicing Healing Touch since 1994. She lives and teaches out of Las Vegas.
Amy Stephens is your point contact in Scottsdale, AZ and will be providing answers to all your questions; travel, location for lunches, what to bring and help with CEU information.
Hotel nearby is Holiday Inn http://www.holidayinnscottsdale.com/
Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.