Demographic: Heart centered people 25 - 60 who have goals they desire to achieve for health, relationships and/or career.
- Do you want to discover your true dream or purpose?
- Would you like to eliminate fear, doubt, and worry and move toward your goals with confidence?
- Do you want to achieve greater results with less effort?
- If these questions resonate with you, then you are going to love this seminar!
You will learn:
- Two essential keys for tuning into your purpose.
- A 5-point test for determining whether your dream is right for you.
- Simple thinking-strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry.
- What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it.
- A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance. The 1 critical thing you must give up in order to reach your dream.
About Tara Brown
Tara has worked with organizations and individuals, helping them build their dreams, accelerate their results, and create richer, more fulfilling lives.
Tara is a certified Life Mastery Consultant, Architect, Religious Science Practitioner, with degrees from MIT and Yale University. She was a faculty associate at ASU and has shared the stage with world- renown teachers such as Mary Morrissey
As a sought after speaker and trainer, Tara has offered transformational workshops to organizations around Arizona and California.
Whether it’s a short 10-minute talk, a ‘Lunch & Learn’ training, a motivating keynote speech, or an afternoon workshop – your group, organization, or company will be ignited by this training, and they will “THANK YOU” for bringing Tara to them.